Solved

Import AR Credit Card payment

• 25 November 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am trying to import a prepayment linked to a credit card payment taken online through stripe.

I have an import file which is the customer, date, value, reference and preauthorisation number for the credit card payment taken online.

If I manually enter the payment as a prepayment, enter the values apart from (preauthorisation number) save, then use the action “record card payment”, enter “preauthorisation number” in the “Proc. Center. Tran. Nbr.”  and save, it links the credit card payment taken online through Stripe to the acumatica transaction. 

When I try and import this method, it fails with “The Record Card Payment Button is disabled”

could anyone have a look at the import scenario below and let me know if I’m missing anything? i am not sure if there is a timing issue between saving the record and the button being available, if so, is there a way to introduce a delay?

version is 22.110.0018

Thanks

icon

Best answer by matthewjames83 23 January 2023, 19:15

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @matthewjames83 

Could you please help with the xml report

Just GIVE Save in a Single quote ‘save’

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Manikanata, thanks for the info, i have changed the =’Save’ to single quotes. I still get the same, please find the xml attached

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @matthewjames83 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @matthewjames83 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Hi Chris, yeah the support team helped me with this, can upload the import scenario tomorrow if that works for you

Userlevel 7
Badge

Awesome! Thank you @matthewjames83 !

Userlevel 1
Badge

the issue was using “OK” for the dialog answer even though it doesn’t say “OK” on the screen 😣 will remember for next time…..does that make sense for you?….i put the preauth number in as a reference as well but that’s not needed. the payment method is STRIPE which is the processing centre as well

Userlevel 1
Badge

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved