Question

How to Import (Single/Variants) Products

• 14 January 2024
  • 0 replies

Hey, 

I'm reaching out for guidance on creating an import file for Acumatica that encompasses both single products and variant products (similar to Parent/Child relationships in other platforms). My task involves migrating a comprehensive product catalog, which includes a mix of standard products as well as those with multiple variants.

While I have experience with other e-commerce platforms like Shopify, which use specific fields for variants (such as Option 1 Title and Option 1 Value), I am new to the structure and nuances of Acumatica's import scenarios. I understand that Acumatica may handle product variants differently, and I'm aiming to grasp these differences to ensure a smooth data migration.

I’m actually just looking for a Sample data file while other ecommerce platforms have them I’m finding it hard to find one for Acumatica.

Additionally, if there are any specific considerations or common pitfalls to be aware of when setting up these import files in Acumatica, I would be grateful for your advice.

Thank you in advance

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved