Solved

How do I export Automation Shcedules?

• 13 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

As the topic says, I can’t find anyway to export Automation schedules and I have about 50 I need to move.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 14 November 2023, 00:52

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Have you considered building an Export Scenario to export your Automation Schedules, and an import scenario to import them?  Automation Schedules screen is in the list of available screens for Export/Import.

Please add your idea to the Ideas section of Acumatica Community so that we can vote to add Export/import to XML option added to Automation Schedules screen in future versions.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

I guess my post wasn’t clear enough. I tried to created an export scenario but it didn’t work. I even used one that was tagged as working in this forum. I checked with support and they told me they can not be exported, at least for now.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved