Solved

Help with Exporting Sales Order Details

• 14 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey everyone!

I have an issue with an Export Scenario. I am trying to Export Sales Orders to Salesforce, and it’s so close to working but I am still struggling with the the Details of the Order. 

I currently have a Source Restrction to limit the export to just one order while I’m testing. 

This one order, has six products on the details. When I Prepare the export however, Acumatica is showing a row for each Detail row. On this order with six products, I can see six prepared rows. 

The issue is that Salesforce is thinking I’m trying to update just that field, and it’s only displaying the details for the very last row (the last one sent to SFDC)

Is there anyway to concatenate all the all the details on one row for export?

Attached is my Scenario. 

I’d really appreciate any help with this, I’ve been stuck on this a few weeks. 

One order, six rows. One for each Detail Row.

icon

Best answer by gorazem 30 January 2024, 02:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Just wanted to provide an update. 

I was able to solve this buy creating a View, in which I used an aggregate function to combine the Line Items into one column (String_agg and STUFF should work depending on your SQL version) 

I than generated a new DAC off that View, and used it in a GI with the Salesforce Provider. 

The only downside to be aware of, is I don’t think the GI will respect the “sync type” set on the Export Scenario. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @gorazem and great to meet you at Summit!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @gorazem and great to meet you at Summit!

Thanks Chris! It was good to finally meet you in person!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved