Solved

File synchronization to FTPS

• 17 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Is it possible to set up file synchronization to an FTPS server? I saw this post that seems to show it as a shipped feature but I don’t see it as an option.

icon

Best answer by abrunner78 24 April 2023, 16:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

What are you trying to do?

While it isn’t 100% my area, we have a server with an SFTP folder to sync our 3PL shipments back into our system using a File Sync and Import Scenario.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @abrunner78 - we have a specific tool that uses FTPS to ingest data so we’re trying to use an export scenario to sync data to the FTPS server from Acumatica. It seems only FTP and SFTP are supported, though.

Userlevel 3
Badge

They do only have a handful of options.

Synchronization Type The synchronization type to be used for the file. You can select one of the following options:

If selected, this option makes the Synchronize Folder Content check box available.

• FTP: To synchronize files by using FTP.
  • HTTP: To perform synchronization with a file specified by its URL.
  • Shared Folder: To perform synchronization with a shared folder or a file in the shared folder.
  • SFTP: To synchronize files by using SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol)
Userlevel 5
Badge +1

OK, sounds like there’s no way around it. Thanks, @abrunner78.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved