Solved

Exporting Company Tree

• 11 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Acumatica Community,

I'm currently facing an issue with exporting the Acumatica Company Tree using Export Scenarios. Whenever I click on the "PREPARE" button on the Export by Scenarios screen, the system takes around 3-4 minutes to load and eventually displays a "Session Expired. Please reload the page" message. This error prevents me from successfully exporting the tree structure.

Here are the steps I've followed:

1. Configured the export scenario settings as required.
  2. Went to Export by Scenarios and Clicked on the "PREPARE" button to initiate the export process.
  3. Waited for several minutes until the error message appeared, indicating a session expiration. And system showed no data.

I have tried this process multiple times, but the issue persists. It seems to be specifically related to Export Scenarios Data mapping error.

I would greatly appreciate any insights, suggestions, or guidance from the community on how to resolve this issue and successfully export the Company tree using Export Scenarios. If anyone has encountered a similar problem or has any knowledge on this matter, please share your expertise.

Additionally, if there are alternative methods or workarounds to export the Acumatica tree structure, I would be interested in exploring those options as well.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing from the knowledgeable members of the Acumatica Community.

Best regards,

Naing

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 11 July 2023, 07:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @NaingAungKyaw 

Could you please try this export scenario and see if the issues still coming.

Share the XML file with us to review and assist further.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @NaingAungKyaw 

Could you please try this export scenario and see if the issues still coming.

Share the XML file with us to review and assist further.

Dear @manikantad18,

Your scenario works for me. It extracts the data. But When I export it, it says “illegal Charaters in path” and prevents from exporting. Path means the Path column and it contains illegal characters? If so, is there any other way to skip it? 

Thanks a lot,

Naing

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @NaingAungKyaw 

Please prepare the data provider with a fresh one and use my import scenario.

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @NaingAungKyaw 

Please prepare the data provider with a fresh one and use my import scenario.

Thanks

It is perfectly fine now. Thanks a lot for your helps.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved