Solved

Export Scenario: Using Incremental - New Only to export new data only

• 9 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi,

I am looking to export data out to a excel sheet

I have built the export scenario and I have set the sync type to Incremental - New Only

However when I schedule the export scenario to run Acumatica will export the new records and the record of the previous export

From reading the help wiki it states

• Incremental - New Only: Select this option to perform partial export, including only those records that have appeared in the Acumatica ERP database since the previous export took place.

My understanding of this is that Acumatica will run the export and then clear down the data and when the schedule reoccurs then capture the new data however this does not seem to be the case.

Is my understanding incorrect or is there an issue with this sync type?

icon

Best answer by alanconroynaw 4 October 2023, 15:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I am running into the same issue. How do you export only the new records since the last export?

Using Incremental - New Only doesn’t seem to work that way.

Userlevel 2

I dont believe it works, we ended up parsing the data at the receiving end.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I opened a case with Acumatica for this issue.

The response was that the Incremental functionality doesn’t work for export scenarios that use a generic inquiry as the data source (which we were). I only works when the screen on the export scenario is an actual Acumatica screen.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved