Question

Export Scenario for Project/Contract from a GI

• 15 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am trying to export Project/Contract from a GI. My export scenario is not working. I keep getting a message that “Items have not been processed successfully. View name: Filter”.

If I am try to export from Project/Contract screen (PM301000). Then I keep getting a message that “Items have not been processed successfully. View name: Project.”

I have already tried with Reset Cache, Restart Application and republishing/unpublishing all customization. Nothing kind of helped and gets the same error.

The export scenario looks like this:

Any suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @KrunalDoshi Krunal

Please send the GI used for the export scenario to check further. I dont see any ‘key’ to retrieve record. You may check our entry point GI for Projects and make changes to include contracts as well. 

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @KrunalDoshi were you able to get this figured out? Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved