Solved

Export Purchase Request

• 22 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello Acumatica Community,

I hope you are all doing well. I'm currently facing an issue with an Export Scenario in Acumatica, and I could use some assistance in resolving it.

Problem Description:

I've set up an Export Scenario to export purchase requests from Acumatica. Each purchase request can contain multiple lines with unique line descriptions. However, when I use the Export Scenario, it's not exporting the multiple line details correctly. Instead, it exports only one line, and the line description appears to be duplicating from other requests. Can anyone help me with it please? I have attached the export scneario too.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Naing Aung Kyaw

icon

Best answer by marilizevanzyl 26 September 2023, 10:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @NaingAungKyaw 

Hope you are doing well.

I amended your Export Scenario ia bit and it is exporting all the lines on the Purchase Request now.

Kind Regards

Marilize van Zyl

Userlevel 2

Hi @NaingAungKyaw 

Hope you are doing well.

I amended your Export Scenario ia bit and it is exporting all the lines on the Purchase Request now.

Kind Regards

Marilize van Zyl

Thanks, Marilize van Zyl. It is working perfectly now. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved