Solved

Export Purchase order into xml file

• 22 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I need to export  Purchase order details into xml file, Can some one advice me please

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 22 March 2023, 16:22

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@venukakaushalya43 

when you go to print the purchase order out, you should see an export option. you can export this to excel 

Once exported, you can Save As XML

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@venukakaushalya43 follow up question, are you trying to export details for more than one purchase order? if so, what details are needed? there many be an inquiry or report that provides you with that information already.  let us know!

Thanks,

Iqra

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you, it depends it could be either one or multiple, I would say multiple is fine.

Regards

Venuka Kaushalya

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @venukakaushalya43 ,

Have you thought about pulling the data using OData?  You can configure a generic inquiry with the information that you need and then “Expose via Odata”.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

@venukakaushalya43 

Could you please let me know what exactly you are trying to do after exporting ? 

And do you want a export the Report ? or the Purchase Order transaction to XML?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@venukakaushalya43 

Could you please let me know what exactly you are trying to do after exporting ? 

And do you want a export the Report ? or the Purchase Order transaction to XML?

Dear Friends,

Thanks very much for your support.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@lauraj46 

Thank you for your advise, I was able to create Generic view, but how am I export sales order details in to XML file. I tried on Generic view form and it extracted data into xml of that form only. Please advise.

Regards

Venuka Kaushalya

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved