Question

Export data from Audit History - when using export scenarios

• 1 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello everyone,

I am currently using the export scenario to export Excel for audit history data. However, when I clicked "Prepare and Export" in the "Export by Scenario" screen, no data was found, as shown in the figure.

Export Scenario for audit history as shown in the figure1,

Figure 1.

There is no data found when I clicked "Prepared and Export" in "Export by Scenario" screen as shown in figure 2,

Figure 2.

How to do that? Do you have any advice or examples?

Thanks in advance. 

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @oakarphyo here’s a working export scenario I’ve done in the past for customers. See if anything sticks out:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @oakarphyo,

I am not clear that why you used User field two times, Can you please check in the mappings that target field are set properly? (refer attached screenshot)

Hope this will helps, If it not works, Can you please provide us your Data Provider and Export Scenario.

Regards, 

Greytrix

Hi @oakarphyo,

I am not clear that why you used User field two times, Can you please check in the mappings that target field are set properly? (refer attached screenshot)

Hope this will helps, If it not works, Can you please provide us your Data Provider and Export Scenario.

Regards, 

Greytrix

Hi @sweta68 Greytrix

I appreciate your help. After I fixed the User field only once, I still have the same issues. Could you please check my Data Provider and Export Scenario with the attached files?

Here is My Data Provider
Here is My Export Scenario

Thanks for taking the time to help me.

Best Regards,

Oakar

Hi @oakarphyo here’s a working export scenario I’ve done in the past for customers. See if anything sticks out:

Hi @estebanperalta54  I tried this way but that didn't work. Thank you for your time.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @oakarphyo  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved