Skip to main content

Hi,

I am trying to set up an automation where, once a day, all opportunities with their stage set to Won will automatically have the Close As Won button triggered to change the status to Won and close it off.

I am testing this in an Import Scenario and I received the following error. I have pasted the error at the bottom so it can be copied if needed.

Is there a way to resolve this error? Let me know if you need any other information.

Kind regards,

Andrew

The document cannot be saved because the OpportunityAddressID (Opportunity Address) field in the database record that corresponds to this document is corrupted. Please try to save the document again. In case the issue remains, contact your Acumatica support provider for the assistance.

Hi @AndrewA ,

Have you tried clicking the Close as Won button manually through the UI for this opportunity?  If you receive the same error then you will probably need help from support to resolve the corruption.

Laura 

Hi @lauraj46 ,

Thanks for that. I tried the Close as Won button and it worked fine, so it must not like me doing it via the Import Scenario. I will give it another go and see if I can get it to work.

Kind regards,

Andrew

Hi @AndrewA were you able to find a solution? Thank you!