Question

Created UDF to add the ADDENDA to the ACH file, but the cant make it worked when creating file

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day Team,

I have followed the amazing instructions on https://www.crestwood.com/2020/01/07/modifying-acumatica-ach-export-scenarios/ to include the Addenda data on the my clients site, I have manage to include the Addenda with all the data execpt for the Addenda description itself where the client wants to utilized the 80 characthers to Fill the [PPD_PaymentRelatedInformation_ID], so I created a UDF, to include the data on it, under the Checks and Payments Summary Part [APPayment.AttributeADDENDUM], and I have added the same field under the Batch Payment Screen under the Detail on it from the Payments. I cant get the Addenda data in the File without the Addenda dupplicating a payment for the amount of payments, and correctly adding the Addenda Description but on Duplicated Payments. The UDF shows only as BatchPayments.APPayment_AttributeAddendum, which is the UDF, but cant make it work with the APPpaymentApplication and works only with the Source Object Payment but it will duplicate payments on the file. Other Source objects will give an Runtime error.

Any Ideas? 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved