Question

Change Storage location in Acumatica

• 5 December 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Team,

Is there have any possible way to change the location of file storage in acumatica?

Reason is day by day database size is going bigger as I can see in database mostly file storage is occupied so for reduce this i want some solution to fix the issue.

Thanks and Regards

Rushabh Shah

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @RSHAH1 ,

Depending on your situation, External File Storage screen can be configured with Amazon S3, however there are some considerations to keep in mind. 

Doug Johnson provides a helpful tutorial here:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank You for your quick replay @lauraj46 

But in this case i had issue that i have too big size files store in database so in that case its not able to transfer the file into Amazon S3 its going to break the process and showing that the time out request error is display…

so if you have any another option then it will be great!!!

Thanks and Regard

Rushabh Shah 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @RSHAH1 ,

Sorry, I don’t have any insight into that.  Maybe someone else on the message board will be able to help you.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @RSHAH1 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @RSHAH1 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

No not yet ..

Thank you 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I configure external file storage in acumatica to local path. After I want to change this configuration to Amazon S3. But I don’t see option to modify this setting. Please advice community 

Question on this topic: for SaaS customers, can they only use Amazon S3 storage? Or do they have access to other external providers, like Azure Blob? Thanks. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved