Solved

Change SO SalespersonID via business event and import scenario

• 28 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi all,

I am trying to change the salesperson on the sales order line via a business event and import scenario

I have looked at the topic in the link below and while the solution there works for a manually processed import scenario it will not trigger a business event (which I believe is due to joins in the GI)

I have slightly modified the Import scenario form the previous solution, however the salesperson only changes on the first line, is there anyway to have the import cycle through the details of each line?

Thanks,

Alan

icon

Best answer by alanconroynaw 3 January 2023, 19:51

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @alanconroynaw 

Please find the Import scenario to Update the Sales person line nbr wise in Acumatica.

Userlevel 2

Thanks @manikantad18 

I dont think this gets me over the issue with the business event, the GI is based on the sales order header info as some of the selection criteria are not available at SOLine level.

I have modified my GI to use @@LINENBR but again run into the same issue where only the first line is updated

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello @alanconroynaw 

Thanks for the feeback,

Could you please share the business flow what is your expectations with more inputs and shared the GI, Business events to check if I can provide the assistance.

Thanks

Userlevel 2

In the end I used the SOLine to generate the detail as the SOLine has the order type and number and also the inventory id so I could pass through all information to make the changes I required

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @alanconroynaw !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved