Solved

Best way to export to external system

• 1 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello--

I am very new to Acumatica, and am looking for advise on the best way to export records to an external system. 

Lets use the example of Customer data. I would like to export an XML containing every customer field of every record, and do this every time a record is added or updated to the Customer screen.

Export scenarios - This works, and exports the data I would like, however I cannot figure out how to trigger this upon record update/creation, only on a schedule. Further, I cannot figure out how to export this file without manually downloading it and moving it to my external system. Sending this data via HTTP POST request would be better, for instance. 

Business Events - This can be triggered via record update/creation, but I cannot add an export scenario as a subscriber, only an import scenario. 

Like i said, I am very new here, so any direction at all would be greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by clancour 6 November 2021, 00:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey-

Yes, triggering an export scenario - same need here. Trying to look for ways to accomplish this without code.

Here is an example of how to export the file!

-Chad

Userlevel 3
Badge

Pending review - Business Events - Add Subscriber Export Scenario

https://community.acumatica.com/ideas/business%2Devents%2Dadd%2Dsubscriber%2Dexport%2Dscenario%2D1379

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved