Question

An error occurred during processing of the field PackageOption: Object reference not set to an instance of an object..

• 6 September 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

I am getting an error message during a stock item import. Here is the error message:

An error occurred during processing of the field PackageOption: Object reference not set to an instance of an object..

I think the issue is with trying to import the package option which should be By Quanity.

Any help is appreciated.

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Here is the XML export of the import.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@AndrewBGL  Do you have any customizations implemented on the Stock Items screen?

if any, can have you un-publish the packages and check once to identify this issue is causing from the Customization or not? 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello @Naveen Boga ,

We do have customization, but not any for the stock items screen. There is a kit explode customization we are using.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Also I should note that I was able to use a separate importer before the 23R1 update and the update worked.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Any Ideas on what the issue is with the import?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Also I should note that I was able to use a separate importer before the 23R1 update and the update worked.

Have you tried, instead of =”By Quantity” you use =”Q” ?

Userlevel 5
Badge

@palbores I have not tried ‘Q’ but its worth a try. Thanks for the idea

Userlevel 5
Badge

I am getting a different error message now. Here is the new error message:

The check box cannot be cleared because a kit specification exists for this item.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved