Question

ACA Reporting Import Scenario

• 27 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Has anyone created an import scenario for the ACA Reporting (PR207000) and be willing to share the general layout of it? I’m trying to create a basic one that populates the Section 4980H and Minimum Individual Contribution. However I keep getting an error on the Import Scenario stating -

“items have not been processed successfully. View name: CompanyYearlyInformation.”

Guessing it’s something minor I’m missing and don’t have much experience creating Imports from scratch. It also takes a very long time before finally erroring out.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I can get this import by scenario to run and complete however it’s not aligning the data right.

All the data looks fine on the Import by Scenario > Prepare portion.

The employee ID’s referenced on the import by scenario are not receiving the actual data inside the aca reporting.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @brandontfrank were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved