Question

Wrong Reconciliation Date in Bank Reconciliation Statements

• 6 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Are there ways to un-release a bank reconciliation statement released with an incorrect date? The incorrect date does not allow pre-dating subsequent reconciliations. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

You can Void a Bank Reconciliation but you have to Void them in order with the latest one. 

‘VOID’ is grayed out. I may not have adequate access. Or, would it be something else? Thanks.

Userlevel 2
Badge

It could be access. Also confirm that one was not already Voided which may cause it to be greyed out. 

@wfsjh , make sure that you are trying to void the last Reconciliation statement - by design the last one can be voided.

what does a void do? Does it simply take the reconciliation out of the released status to be edited and released again? Or, does it un-reconcile those cash transactions?

Did you ever figure out a solution to this? I’m trying to edit a bank rec as well. I have had to void a bank rec before and it un-reconciles everything and you have to start over so I’m trying to avoid that

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved