Question

user should Access for only debit memo but not for payments

• 13 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Can someone help me to restrict the access of user to see only debit memos / debit memo but not to see payments under bills and adjustment??

7 replies

Badge +18

Hello @balajib49 ,

There is an Idea to provide access by document type. Is this what you’re looking for?  If so, the idea is listed in the Ideas section of Acumatica community. Please vote:

Are you asking to hide the Applications tab of Bills so that Payments against a bill are not visible to the user?  Applications tab may be hidden in Access Rights by Role. Navigate to Payables → Bills and Adjustments. I’m not sure if you want to adjust Access Rights on ‘Adjust’ or ‘Payment’ node - please try.

Laura

hi, this is not working. still he is able to see payment screen and create new.

@Laura02  If I do that Its completely blocking Checks and payments screen and showing only vendor names in Checks and payment screen. Same result I had achieved by going through the checks and payments under Bills and adjustment.

Thanks for your reply.

Badge +18

@Laura02  If I do that Its completely blocking Checks and payments screen and showing only vendor names in Checks and payment screen. Same result I had achieved by going through the checks and payments under Bills and adjustment.

Thanks for your reply.

Hello,

Can you show the screen and areas you are trying to hide? It’s not clear whether access rights need to be changed in Bills & Adjustments screen or in Checks & Payments screen.

Please show us what you want to see and what you want to hide.  A clear picture helps us to accurately answer. Thank you!

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @balajib49 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

@Chris Hackett  Hi, Yes, I found solutions and fixed somehow. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@balajib49 Would you share your solution with the community so others experiencing the same issue know where to find help.  Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved