Solved

Unable to export a Batch Payment

• 30 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

A client is having trouble exporting a Batch Payment as they get the error shown below. I am not completely sure what the error is referring to.

What would you recommend I check to resolve this issue?

Kind regards,

Andrew

icon

Best answer by enhee0702 1 July 2023, 01:16

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@AndrewA  Any customization involved in these screens?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga , there are no customisations for this screen, but there is one for AP305000. Not sure if that would have any effect though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, there is a chance of impacting this. Please un-publish the package and verify @AndrewA 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Do you have any new supplier in this batch payment? Or have recently updated the bank details for supplier? Sometime, because of wrong format of bank details causing this issue and you system can’t export the ABA file.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Naveen and Eddie,

Thank you both for your responses to this issue.

@enhee0702 you were spot on with your suggestion, there was a new supplier that was added recently and it doesn’t have the bank details filled in correctly. I would never have picked that one up so I really appreciate it!

Kind regards,

Andrew

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen and Eddie,

Thank you both for your responses to this issue.

@enhee0702you were spot on with your suggestion, there was a new supplier that was added recently and it doesn’t have the bank details filled in correctly. I would never have picked that one up so I really appreciate it!

Kind regards,

Andrew

Glad you found the issue! All the best!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved