Solved

Unable to convert requisitions to Purchase orders

• 16 February 2024
  • 9 replies

Ever since we upgraded our Acumatica to Acumatica Cloud ERP 2023 R2 Build 23.205.0011, We have been unable to convert requisitions to POs.

How can you help us?

icon

Best answer by arun83 2 April 2024, 03:33

View original

9 replies

Badge +18

Hello @lwilfred ,

Can you add a little more detail, please? 

1. What happens when you try to convert requisitions to PO’s?  Include any errors that appear onscreen.  Include any information that appears in Tools → Trace.
  2. Does your site have customizations published?  If yes, please temporarily un-publish all customizations and test the convert requisition to PO behavior.  If you can convert requisitions to PO’s with customizations temporarily un-published then you work with developers of your customizations for a correction.

Let us know these details and we will try to help you further. Thank you!

Laura

Thank you Laura,

Please see screenshot attached. We have tried  to cancel the transaction, logout, clear cache, login and try again but it still didn’t work. Please assist.

Badge +18

Hello, thank you!

Please go to System Management, Apply Updates screen and try Reset Cache:

If that doesn’t work, let us know the outcome of unpublishing.

Do you have the same problem with more than one Browser?

If there are no customizations, then you may  need to raise a support ticket with Acumatica or your Acumatica Partner.

Laura

Hello Laura,

I really appreciate your help.

However, I can’t find Apply Updates on my screen.

Our Acumatica cloud account was provided us by a reseller. I don’t know if this matters as to why I can’t see some certain screens.

Thank you

Hello Laura,

I have been able to apply updates but the issue still persists.

We don’t have any customisations on our Acumatica.

We also have an issue with converting POs to bills.

How can you assist us?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @lwilfred were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

I got smiliar like this issue, but i manage to fix  after i change my PoReceiptline View Readonly = false

Hi @lwilfred were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Hi Chris,

I still have not been able to find a solution

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @lwilfred were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Hi Chris,

I still have not been able to find a solution

I got the error because of Base.transactions.View.IsReadOnly = true; code i changed to Base.transactions.View.IsReadOnly = false; issue was solved.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved