Solved

UK VAT

• 27 May 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi - does anyone have any recommendations for a UK based Acumatica consultant who can help on UK VAT set up?

icon

Best answer by andythomas65 17 June 2022, 12:50

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello there

Did you find anyone to help you as I am having a few issues and am wondering the same?

Badge

Appreciate that these post are a long time back but I am the support team leader for a UK Based Acumatica VAR, Feel free to message me if you need a hand with this 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Andy

Thanks for this I have made a note of your company name: I think I resolved a lot/all  of my issues which were really around the flow of data around imports etc combined with the methodology used to create these type of transactions particularly around postponed VAT on imports. I asked our consultants to map the way I think it should work and am comfortable with what they have done.

What does VAR mean BTW 😁?

Malinda

Badge

Hello Andy

Thanks for this I have made a note of your company name: I think I resolved a lot/all  of my issues which were really around the flow of data around imports etc combined with the methodology used to create these type of transactions particularly around postponed VAT on imports. I asked our consultants to map the way I think it should work and am comfortable with what they have done.

What does VAR mean BTW 😁?

Malinda

Hi Malinda, Its value-added reseller. A nice way of saying we are a Acumatica Partner!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Nice or obscure 🤣

Badge

Nice or obscure 🤣

😂 Both I suppose 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved