“turn off autocomplete” in user profile

• 28 June 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi 

Anyone know what is the “turn off autocomplete” in user profile?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 29 June 2021, 09:01

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin By default Acumatica enable the “Auto Complete” feature.

Auto Complete Feature: When we type text in lookup or dropdown fields, system will provide the suggestions.. just like below (attached screenshot for reference)

If required, we can turn off this feature from User Profiler. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

Thank you for your prompt reply always :)

I did set the home page - my dashboard but when i log in to system , the first page is not my dashboard. by right  , system should show my dashboard as first page that i log in.

Not sure if there is somewhere go wrong?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Have you selected your home page in User Profile and Site Preference? Try to set in both places and check once.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

Do the setting inSITE Preference, is not for every user right ? only for my home page, am i right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Erin,

Site Preference is applicable to all the users, where as user profile is applicable to only single user (logged in user).

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

I only applicable for single user, however system seem like not reflected even i set the dashboard as a homepage under user profile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I just verified in sandbox instance, by changing the Home Page in User Profile screen and it is working great :) . please find the screenshots below

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

Yes, done, i know what is the problem that i cannot set for it as i default set in one branch.

Now is everything done and well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great :) Thanks for sharing the update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved