Skip to main content
Solved

Trial balance with project information

• 28 June 2024
  • 4 replies

HI,

The trial balance in my system only show the account number. Information like “subaccount”, “project/ contract”, “project task” are missing.

Is there a way to run a trial balance with all the other information?

Thank you.

Raymond

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you mean the Trial Balance from regular reports, it is just for GL but if you run it for the one with Detail, you will have subaccount too. If you mean the ARM reports you can run for projects to some degree but instead of GL for your source you need to choose PM. 

See the below posts on the community for your reference. There are much more if you spend some time to go through the community posts.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi aaghaei,

I mean trial balance report. So it is consider a regular reports and will not show project information?

Thanks!

Raymond

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Rmak0501 the native report for trial balance summary only shows the account info but if you run the trial balance detail, i see there is a column for the subaccount however, I don’t think this report would give you what you need if you want to see project task info.  it’s rolling it up by GL account.

I found the GL register detailed report provided project related information but it’s not as straightforward as the trial balance reports are.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thank you!