Transaction " Status

• 22 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi Sir

We do the same for 2 transaction for vendor Chubbsg and Platinum28 . Issue a Debit note to offset the Credit Adjustment.

However,  CHUBBSG ‘s status is CLOSED  but PLATINUM28 ‘s status is OPEN .Plesae refer to below

Is there any one know what is the reason behind?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @erin 

The documents need to be applied to each other to be able to reflect ‘closed’ status. You can create a Payment and select both documents, leaving the ‘Payment amount’ zero.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin,

I agree with @vkumar, After applying Debit and Credit adjustments, we can able close the after applying the documents to each other.

But Vijay, If the Payment Amount NOT zero, we can NOT able to release the document right? will get the “Document Out of Balance”. Am I missing anything here? Please advise.

@erin Could you please provide more details on the issue like below

- Have you released the document?

-- What is the “Payment Amount” on the document?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Naveen B 

Its just an application entry where the customer is making any actual payment ( in cash/check ) to the vendor by adjusting the Credit adjustment against  a Debit adjustment document. Hence the Payment amount has to be zero.

Regards

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi VijayKumar, Naveen

Thank you very much for your advise

Yes, i did try to method that you mentioned but not able to as i think system already offset with each other , you can refer the below screenshot in red box , the AP already applied on it. However the status is still show as “OPEN” not sure if it is system bug? who can advise how to settle this?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved