Question

Syncing Jobs from Procore to Acumatica

• 18 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

HIII!! :) What is the best way to sync your jobs/projects from Procore to Acumatica?

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @Sclinton  Procore has an ERP connector - check this out https://marketplace.procore.com/apps/procore-built-acumatica-connector

Reach out to your Procore ERP division and they’ll guide you. You will need someone in to setup a few things in Acumatica as well, and load the customization, if you can’t do it yourself, contact your Acumatica partner to assist you with it.  

I’ve done many of these so if you have any questions just reach out. 

Userlevel 1

@jperez64 Thank you for your advice! The video was helpful but is there a way to do that in bulk instead of one by one. I have about 500 to send over haha 

Userlevel 4
Badge

There is not a way to export any items in bulk from Procore. I am hoping to see bulk actions for Subcontracts & projects, but I do not believe it is in their road map.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Honest and straight, you won’t be able to really get anything out of Procore blackbox 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved