Solved

Sub account mass deletion

• 22 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

Is there a way to mass delete sub accounts so I can re-import them. I know I can use the X delete button but I am look for a quicker method since there is not a way to shift select multiple accounts.

I suppose I could use an importer with the action <Delete> if there is not an simple way to complete this.

icon

Best answer by estebanperalta54 22 March 2023, 17:17

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @AndrewBGL 

First, you will not be able to delete subaccounts if transactions are attached to them, so be careful of that. 

The only other quick way would be to hit Shift + down arrow and highlight them all to delete. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @AndrewBGL I’ve used import scenario with the following mapping to achieve this:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Click on a grid line hit Ctrl + A (windows standard select all shortcut) and click on X or hit delete key for page by page deletion. Don’t worry if in other parts of the screen something else is also selected when hit Ctrl + A

Userlevel 5
Badge

HI @AndrewBGL 

First, you will not be able to delete subaccounts if transactions are attached to them, so be careful of that. 

The only other quick way would be to hit Shift + down arrow and highlight them all to delete. 

Yes I noticed that some of the accounts are in use.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

If there were not so many sub accounts the Ctrl + A method would of worked. I will setup an importer to delete all the items. @estebanperalta54 Thanks for sending over the screen shot of the mapping.

Hello,

Is there a way to mass delete sub accounts so I can re-import them. I know I can use the X delete button but I am look for a quicker method since there is not a way to shift select multiple accounts.

I suppose I could use an importer with the action <Delete> if there is not an simple way to complete this.

Is the Line Number should be equivalent to the number of Line Items to be deleted?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved