Solved

Standard Chartered Bank Export Scenario for Bank File

Userlevel 1

Hi

Does anyone perhaps have an export scenario for the Singapore version of the Standard Chartered Bank payment file for Vendor Batch Payments?

Or any tips on how to create one?

Thanks heaps for any assistance you can give :)

Regards

Bev

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 17 May 2022, 13:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @BeverleyM Please take a look at the below export scenario in Sales Demo database. This is a good start to understand ACH export.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @BeverleyM ON my previous post, I assumed that you know the steps to setup a Sales Demo Acumatica Instance on your local pc or laptop. 

Alternatively, please find the attached file of the export scenario which can be imported into you Acumatica instance.

Screenshot showing the Import XML option to import the above attached XML file into Export scenarios screen:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @BeverleyM As shown below, you will find the “Export” option in the Batch Payment screen.

This option is available only if the associated Payment Method is configured to use Export Scenario (Pls see the screenshots below). Hope this helps.

Screenshot Showing the “Export” option in the Batch Payments screen

Screenshot showing the configuration of payment method to have the Export Option on the Batch payments screen.

An export scenario should be configured. I have attached the sample export scenario in my previous post above.

Thanks

Userlevel 1

Thanks Chandra

I do have access to that export scenario - just wasn’t sure if it worked for Standard Chartered Bank in Singapore as the export looks a little different to what my client sent me.

I will give it a go and tweak as necessary. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @BeverleyM Sure. Thanks for the update!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved