Solved

SO Account Default

• 13 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Happy Friday all!

We have a separate GL for our eCom Sales that is configured at the customer level. If I create a AR Invoice the GL populates as expected based off the Customer. However, on the SO side, the Account GL always defaults to our B&M GL regardless of the customer. Is there a hidden config in preferences or something that I am not seeing? 

Wanting it to default to what is in the Custom GL Accounts info.

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 18 January 2023, 19:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @byates 

Can you share a screen shot of what you are seeing? Where are the discrepancies?

Thank you. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@kandybeatty49 

Below is a screen shot for one I was processing right now. You can see the Account code defaults to 4100, yet the Customer record has 4150 as the sales account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @byates 

Account will populate based on the Stock Item GL account, 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@manikantad18 

Well, that is unfortunate to hear honestly. But I thank you for the info nonetheless! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved