Solved

Send AR Aging report to customers

• 25 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi I would like to Populate the customer Billing Email automatically when we run the report for one customer for sending an Email.

Response from Acumatica :The report will need to be customized in order to meet this requirement. Even if the customer is indicated in the report parameter, there is no link between this parameter and the mailing settings of the report.

Looking for some best approach to meet this requirement.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 18 November 2022, 20:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey,

You can utilize MailSettings on the report to default the billing email address on the aging report. To access the billing email, you must connect BAccount and BillingContact to your report (CustomerMaster does not have the billingId). Then, you can add the below into the TO field under mailing Settings.

=iif([@CustomerID] <> null, [BillingContact.EMail], '')

The above will only populate if a customer is selected.

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Everyone

Acumatica confirmed the report actions cannot be customized.Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@manikantad18 as @yhartman mentioned, it may not work straight out of the box running the canned report, but this is a very easy modification to make to the report and I can assure you that the customer mailing address can be pulled for this.

It will require “customizing” the report, but technically ANY modification to the report is considered a customization.

Can you please PM the case # so I can follow up?
Here is an example which ac@yhartman provided several months ago:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved