Solved

Schedule AR Invoices

• 26 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have added AR Invoices to a recurring schedule.  Will they always show in GI “Invoices and Memos” as scheduled as long as those invoices are on that schedule?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 26 September 2023, 18:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @kstockman 

Yes, it will stay on there as long as you have the schedule for. Do you have an expiration date set for those documents?

• Scheduled: The document is attached to a schedule. Scheduled documents are used as templates for generating similar documents, with the dates calculated according to the schedule settings. A document can be scheduled if its status is Balanced, or Pending Print, or Pending Email.
  • Voided: The document is no longer used for generating recurring transactions. The system changes the document status from Scheduled to Voided when a user has removed the document from the table on the Document List tab of the Recurring Transactions form.

Badge +18

Hello @kstockman ,

Please consider adding a new Filter Tab to your Invoices preview list, to exclude the Scheduled Invoices from your list.

How to add Filter Tabs by Status to AR Invoice Preview List
  1. Click Filter Icon
  2. Add filter condition “Where Status Does not Equal Scheduled”.
  3. Save and give your Filter tab a name.
  4. Optional: Select ON Default option to default your new tab every time you open AR Invoices screen. Select ON Shared option if you want all users to see and default to the new tab that excludes Scheduled invoices.

After:

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you @kandybeatty49 and @Laura02!  I wanted to make sure I didn’t have something set up incorrectly in recurring transactions.  Right now there isn’t an expiration date on the schedule.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved