Solved

Rounding Profiles

• 10 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

I would like to know what level of customization we have for rounding profiles? For example for all SO related items I would like the pricing rounded to 2 decimal places. Customers, especially EDI transmitted, do not accept invoices with totals (or Cash discounts) that are beyond 2 decimal places.

Conversely, on our purchasing module there we need costing to the 4-5 decimal places due to the piece prices.  AP Bills need to have unit costs to the 4-5 decimal but the Calculated Ext Cost only need to be rounded to 2 decimals. 

Everything I have seen and/or read just have Price/Cost using the same rounding profile and no further customization beyond that. Any thoughts on what I am looking for?

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 10 May 2023, 21:07

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The way you have explained you will need a wide range of DACs to be customized. You will need to review and see what decimal place 2 or 4 is most common in your business then customize the other one to have lesser customization but even the lesser will be quite a lot.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved