Solved

Restrict visibility in Aging report to specific users

• 15 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi!

Does anybody knows if it’s possible to restrict visibility in the Aging Report to specific users that manage a group of customers? For example, the group A of salespersons manage 5 customers only and they only need to view the aging for their specific Customers.

I tried first to use Restriction Groups for Customers entities but when the same user runs the Aginig report, the customers that not belong to their restriction group, are displayed anyway.

ThankS!!

icon

Best answer by rodrigocid34 17 June 2021, 00:07

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

I want to share how I resolved this issue (workaround).

Using the restriction groups, I limited a user access to view other customers that doesn’t belong to it’s group and in the Parameters, the Company combo list, only display the customers allowed. 

As you can see, the Restriction Groups are not think to be used in reports. I’ll suggest it as an idea.

Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved