Solved

Report that has GL activity at transaction Level

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello,

I’m wondering if it’s possible to get a report that has GL activity for the month of April at the transaction level for the purpose of splitting the activity into two sections 4/1-4/25 and 4/26-4/30?
It would most likely be trying to open up the Account Details Inquiry to allow for more than one GL account. 
Open to any other ideas  might have to get that data.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 9 May 2024, 17:22

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Did you try Transactions for Period report?  Additional Filter can provide separation by Transaction Date.

Laura

Userlevel 1
Badge

thanks @Laura02 

this might work but  is there any way to filter just by period (aka 04-2024) and then just show the transaction date? instead of using transaction date as the filter. i think this is filtering things out because the total activity in a couple GL accounts i tested aren't tying to the totals i see in acumatica.

Userlevel 1
Badge

please disregard my previous message, got it already. 

Thank you so much @Laura02  

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Laura02 

is there any way to get ride of the groupings by SUBACCOUNT (aka DEFAULT, REFUND, etc.)?
also this is just for one branch so I’d need the same report for all branches, and ideally with the account number and branch included as a field for every line (as opposed to just in the headers). is that possible?

Badge +18

Hello,

Yes, Reports may be modified to remove groupings and sub totals using Acumatica report designer.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved