Question

Process Bank Transactions

• 6 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Good afternoon!

Do any of you know why the Export to Excel feature is not on the Process Bank Transactions Screen (ScreenId=CA306000)?  

Thanks, 

Kay Howe

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @khowe86,.

The purpose of the Process Bank Transactions screen is to match Bank Transactions which have been imported. Hence all imported Bank Transaction which is on the Process Bank Transactions screen can be exported to Excel from the Import Bank Transactions which has it separated based on each Cash Account.

Hope this helps clarify.

Kind Regards,

Amaan.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I hear you, but, there are often transactions not posted such as insurance payments, loan payments etc.  If I could export to excel the “stragglers” that don’t match, I could have a file to sort, filter and email to the appropriate people to ask them to record their own transactions.  As it is, my only choice is to print to adobe and markup what needs to be done.  It’s inefficient as is.  I showed this to Ekaterina at the Summit as well. She could see the problem.  Can you kindly add an Export to excel option like what exists in most of the Acumatica screens?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @khowe86 ,

I would like to point you out towards our Ideas Page screen https://community.acumatica.com/ideas , where you can put forward such a requirement along with the business case. This will then be considered by our Developers in future enhancements. 

Kind Regards,

Amaan.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved