Solved

Problem in Cash Account

• 23 May 2021
  • 9 replies

I defined 10100 in Chart of Accounts and try to add it as Cash Account. But after that above error popes up and can someone explain how can I overcome this?

Thank you in Advance.

icon

Best answer by Olga Anisimovich 23 May 2021, 18:19

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@kavindaj24 

You need to specify the currency of the account on the Chart of Accounts (GL202500) form.

This solved my problem.  Thank you very much for the quick help.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am having a similar problem. I am trying to create a new cash account but I am getting this error. I am creating a new cash account but I  get this error. As you can see there are no cash accounts appearing. What could be the reason?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi-

Did you update the AR or AP usage on the payment method that is assigned to the cash accounts yet?  

Thanks,

Nirav Shah

Userlevel 2
Badge

The issue I am having is that the cash account do not appear at all. I have not set anything on the payment methods. I only added more payment methods to the ones that come standard with Acumatica. My issue is why the cash accounts are not appearing even though they are in the chart of account...

Userlevel 3
Badge

Did you create your cash accounts yet?

Then system will show the cash accounts and you can select the payment methods against each cash account record.  

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is the error I get when I try to add a new cash account

Userlevel 3
Badge

Just to clarify, when you open the “accounts” field is when you are getting this error?

Userlevel 2
Badge

No, when I enter the account in the “Cash Account” Field

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved