Solved

Printing customer invoices to mail

• 14 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

Our salespeople quite often print a copy of an invoice to hand to the customer as they leave with their product.  This seems to create an issue where that invoice will not show up to print for mailing to the customer’s accounts payable dept for payment in the Print Invoices and Memos process.

Has anyone come up with a solution to this?  It seems to relate to the checkbox that the invoice has been printed.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 14 December 2023, 19:07

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @swittrock 

Are they printing at the time of the creation of the invoice or pulling it up from the Reports?

Also, what is the setting on the customer record?

Userlevel 2

The setting on the customer is Print Invoices is checked.

They are printing at the time the invoice is created with the Print Invoice button.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @swittrock 

What happens if they hit Show All on the print invoices screen?

I followed the same things you stated and hit Show All and put the filter to today’s date and it allowed me to print.

Userlevel 2

Thanks @Kandy Beatty!  I didn’t notice the filter icon at the top before (I knew I could filter on the column), I can save a filter to get closer to what I need to print each day.  That might be the best solution at this point.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thanks @Kandy Beatty!  I didn’t notice the filter icon at the top before (I knew I could filter on the column), I can save a filter to get closer to what I need to print each day.  That might be the best solution at this point.

Hi @swittrock 

That seemed to be the only solution that worked for me. 

Userlevel 2

This is what I did with your idea of the filters.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved