Skip to main content
Solved

Prepare Payments checkbox 'Cash Discount Expires Within _ Days' Not Working?

• 5 June 2024
  • 2 replies

In our Prepare Payments screen, there are multiple vendors with Credit Terms that do not allow a discount. On these bills, the system sets the Cash Discount Date = Document Date, even though no cash discount applies. Therefore, when you try to filter on the Prepare Payments screen for ‘Cash Discount Expires Within _ Days’, these bills get erroneously included. A second filter is currently required to be added to the Cash Discount Taken column where Amount > $0.

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello @kristybrooks83 ,

I agree with you - Bills that have no discount should be filtered out of Prepare Payments screen’s grid when Cash Discount Expires Within filter is selected at the top.

I checked the Ideas section of Acumatica Community and I do not see this topic listed as an idea. My first suggestion is that you add your idea to the Ideas section so we can vote for improvement.

Acumatica Support may consider the situation eligible for a “Fix” in future versions.  Have you already raised a support ticket with your Acumatica VAR/Partner and/or Acumatica Support? If not, my second suggestion is to open a support Case.

Your version isn’t mentioned, so I did a quick test in 2024 R1 Build 24.101.0059 and the behavior is the same:

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Laura02 thank you for the confirmation. I have created an Idea and also logged a case with Acumatica. The applicable version is 24.102.0053.