Question

Partially billed service order identification

• 8 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Is there a way to identify partially billed service orders and then list them?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @lewisad 
What do you mean with Partially billed service order?

If the billing cycle is set to bill from Service Order, then on the Billing Documents tab, the Billed checkbox will be set to true. You can create a GI or modify an existing GI like Service Order History, add the Billed column and filter by it. 

If the billing cycle is set to bill from Appointment, then the status will be changed to Billed. Use a GI like Appointment Summary and filter by the status Billed. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi. Thanks for your response. I will try to calrify the request as i’m provided more insight to what the user requires.Service orders that have revenue but no cost allocated. This happens in situations where a client makes a down payment for work to be done or equipment to be purchased for a particular job. Currently they gather this by checking the profitability tab in the service order to see the current profitablity.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@lewisad so, is the down payment captured by adding a prepayment? 
and if I understand correctly, you want to identify the service orders that have some prepayment associated? 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved