Solved

Negatives not appearing correctly in Excel export. Seen this before?

• 19 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I wrote a new P&L in ARM with expense rows coded to show as negative. It works correctly in the report, but when exported to Excel I have the problems below:

1. Amounts appearing as positive in Excel but negative in the formula bar (i.e. Excel treating as negative but appears as positive)
  2. Amounts appearing as positive when they are actually negative (opposite of #1)
  3. Amount showing as negative in both Acumatica and Excel (correct) but in formula bar it’s actually pulling through as a positive number

Basically the negatives are all wrong in Excel, but not consistently so 🙃 I’ve looked extensively online and in the community but haven’t found a solution. An example of the row format is below:

Appreciate any help! 

icon

Best answer by jhouser 20 April 2023, 23:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I found the solution here: ARM reports FAQs: Common questions | Community (acumatica.com)

Multiplied by -1 in Value column and removed coding from row format:

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @jhouser !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved