Solved

Is there any way to pull out taxable amount info?

• 7 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi 

Anyone know that where can pull out the data for taxable amount details for AP Bill? Please refer to below screenshot

I would like to pull out the report with taxable amount for AP bill where have involved for Taxable amount

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 7 February 2021, 17:09

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin,

You can get the “Taxable Amount” from the APTaxTran DAC and I have created the simple Generic Inquiry and If you want to fetch the tax details from the database you can use “TaxTran” table. Please find the screenshots for reference.

And also, attached sample Generic Inquiry for your reference.

Hope this help!!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

Sorry for my late feedback and thank you so much for the attachedment and such a good information for me.

Too bad , i am totally no idea about the generic how to created and should start from which section

Refer to your replied below

==If you want to fetch the tax details from the database you can use “TaxTran” table.==

Does it mean the “ TaxTran” table is existing database or we need to create by ourselve?

Search around my system there is no “ TaxTran” could you please give me a guide where should i extract from ?

Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin 

TaxTran table is the default Acumatica table, which holds the tax details. Please find the screenshot for reference. You can check this default Acumatica instance database.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

Thank you very much for your prompt reply!!!

Could you please guide me how to get the screenshoot above? under Tax section? please refer to below what i have in my system right now.

Sorry for bother you as i am beginner for this system. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin,

For the TaxTran table, we do not have a separate screen,  Acumatica internally maintaining this table to store the tax details in the database.

Above I have attached a generic inquiry screen to pull the tax amount for the specific document. Please import this GI into your instance and verify.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved