Solved

Import Scenario - AR Payments and Applications SO Payments

• 5 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey everyone, 

I’m having a difficult time with this one. I broke my brain over it over the holiday weekend. I had this working at some point at the beginning of the project last week and I must have accidentally unclicked something and I can’t figure out what. 

I’m bringing in Payments for Sales Orders, so I have an import scenario to add a prepayment and then load the sales order. I keep getting this “Missing operator before the Order operand.” issue. 

Any tips from anyone out there? I’m stumped. 

icon

Best answer by gusl 5 September 2023, 17:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @gusl 

Please share the XML report of Import scenario for quick review.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

@manikantad18 I got this figured out. The error “Missing operator before the Order operand” error was related to missing a single quote for a formula. Hopefully this helps someone in the future. See below for the example:

With Error: ='Manual Payment Import - KAI' + ' ' + Shopify Order+ ' ' + [Name]

Fixed:        ='Manual Payment Import - KAI' + ' ' + 'Shopify Order'+ ' ' + [Name]

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @gusl!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved