Solved

Import Blance

• 26 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello everyone

The trial balance upload is balanced. I take it off hold and release it and i have this error msg 

“The trial balance cannot be released until there are unposted General Ledger batches.”

Please help !! 

Thank you 

icon

Best answer by vkumar 29 November 2020, 09:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello Nawres,

Please make sure your user has all branch security roles specified.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @NAWRES

Based on the error you are getting, there seem to be unposted GL batches. This error can occur if you are importing the Trial balance on an existing tenant that has some transactions. You need to post all batches till the period for which you would want to import Trial balance and then start importing Trial balance. You can find references for this process in our documentation. Here is the link, I have pointed to the specific section as well.

https://help-2020r2.acumatica.com/(W(8))/Wiki/ShowWiki.aspx?pageid=0c7e3994-c4dd-4abe-94d1-d609b7c25a94

Hope this helps,

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved