How to remove pivot table in Inquiry

• 1 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi Sir

Could you please check with you how i remove the red box pivot table that i create in one of my inquiry?

icon

Best answer by vkumar 2 November 2020, 03:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @erin 

Here are the steps :

1. Select the filter result tab on GI from which you created the Pivot 
  2. Click on filter icon to open filter setting window
  3. Select the Pivot filter from the dropdown
  4. Click on ‘Remove’ to remove the filter

Here is the screenshot which points to above areas:

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi vKumar

thank you very much for your reply and I manage to remove it 

thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi vKumar

Can i ask you one more question how to set the filter setting in the pivot table.

i would like system auto filter out the due date on every month based on our payment cycle : 

Example: payment cycle for every month will as below

1st payment cycle  1 Oct 2020 to 15 Oct 2020   

2 nd payment cycle  16 Oct to 31 Oct 2020

Currently, i manual to adjust the due date in the filter setting as below , please refer to below screen shoot ,   which mean i use “in between” to filter the date.

Not sure if you know how to set a filter cater for the payment cycle rule instead i need to manual to change the due date range in filter setting?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @erin 

I don't see an option to set dynamic date filter to semi monthly/ fortnightly. You may post a request on our Product idea page, to add an option for ‘fortnightly/ semi monthly’ on list of dynamic date selection options.

Hope this clarifies,

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi Erin! :grinning:

You can also explore Acumatica Help topics. Here are the links you might be interested in:

Managing Advanced Filters

Managing Pivot Tables

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved