Solved

How to block creditors to not select their invoices in case of conflict?

• 20 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi guys, do you know if there’s any way to set up a black list of creditors so that once we are in a conflict, the invoices to them will be suspended in any way? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 20 March 2023, 16:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @shuang57 

There are a few ways you can handle this:

1. On the Individual Vendor, you can update the Status to Hold Payments
  1. You can update the Generic Inquiry for Vendors to Update a few or many vendors at one time:
  • Edit the Generic Inquiry (you need customization rights)
  • Enable Mass Record Update on the GI
  • Add Mass Update for Vendor Status
  • Choose a few vendors to Update (under the ...)

1. You can create a simple import scenario to update the Vendor Status:

Here is also that import you can use:

… I’m trying to update the vendor status using mass update, but the status field is not popping up in the GI to select as a field that can be edited. what are some reasons this may be happening’?

• still would like to know, just for curiosity, but looks like I can do it through mass action with “deactivate” so I’m ok for now.   - although on the screen after the process is completed, though the dot is green, the field doesn’t change until I refresh… weird - anyway, it works though

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved