Question

GL633000 Transaction for Period $EndBalance adding up on new $TotalEndBalance for Report (bad)

• 2 December 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I have modified the GL633000 Transaction for Period Report in Acumatica to include a Total of Report at the end, i manage to include a simple $TotalEndBalance = $TotalEndBalance + $EndBalance new variable almost at the end of the report, but I cant make the report not include the $EndBalance that belogn to transctions that were hided due to the parameter “Include Accounts with Transactions Only”. The parameter in Acumatica is call WithTran, that affects a variable $Visible, but can seem to make it work. 

Have any of the community encounter this, and has an idea to fix this problem? Total is good if the paramenter is not selected, but if you selected, pum, the $TotalEndBalance is wrong as is not reduced by the amount of $EndBalnaces that are not showing up.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved