Solved

GL and subaccount combination

• 8 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi! Is there a GI that we can be created that will show the GL accounts and the associated Sub Account with it for all or specific modules? I know GL account and subaccounts are setup throughout the system but I’m not sure if there is a table out there that contains this data without having to go through every module and joining many tables.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 10 September 2023, 11:45

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello,

No, we don’t have “out of the box” a Generic Inquiry that shows us the account and subaccount combinations that have been used, by module. 

• Are you trying to find the source of posting errors?
  • Are you thinking of deleting an account or subaccount and want to know if it’s been used?

I think it will be impossible to make an accurate list of potential combinations of accounts and subaccounts because there are so many places where Acumatica can select segments of subaccounts from many places:  the possible combinations are unlimited.

Posting Classes, other screens,  combine Subaccount Segments from multiple places

If you are thinking of deleting an account or subaccount → Acumatica will not delete an account that has activity or is used as a default.  Go ahead and click Delete in Chart of Accounts screen, to find out.  The account will either be deleted, or Acumatica will tell you whether it has been used after you click Delete.

Please post more details about your need and we will try to assist further.  Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved