Question

Get Remaining life Years/Days on Fixed Assets by trying to calculate Depr to Period minus Last Depr Period

• 20 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

We are trying to calculate Remaining Life of an Asset by using Depr to Period minus Last Depr Period, but cant calculate dates with Periods and also, if you try to connect the FABookPeriod but we could not make it work due to several lines were duplicated for the same asset. 

I hope I make sense, thank you so much.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @martingaxiola ! I see that this post is approaching a year old at this point so I wanted to check to see if you got this issue resolved or if it is still being worked on?

If you resolved it then it might help to post the solution you came up with to help others, or if you are still working on it then an update on the current progress could make it easier.

Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hola @BenjaminCrisman I cant recall or find, probably we move on and offer something else to our client. 

Thank you for follow up. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved