Solved

Fixed Assets - Remove transaction from Convert Purchases to Assets

• 18 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3

If an AP invoice is accidentally booked to the Fixed Asset clearing account, and then either reclassed to an expense instead of the FA clearing account or reversed with an adjustment, the original AP invoice still shows in convert purchases to assets.

Is the best way to remove the transaction to mark it as reconciled and process? It seems to remove the transaction from the list, but I’m not sure if there are any other issues that may cause I’m not seeing yet. 

Or is there another way to remove that transaction from the list so users don’t accidentally convert it to a FA? 

icon

Best answer by lwaller20 12 July 2022, 00:20

View original

1 reply

That’s what I did. There was an AP bill that was offset with a debit adj. The debit adj. credit amount to the accrual account did not remove or show in the Convert Purchases screen. I clicked Reconcile and Process without creating a new asset. It is still out there as Reconciled, but it does not show to attach to a new asset any longer. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved